Our service mission as a not-for-profit is to serve the community. All of the services and programs listed below are available to the public.
Casa Community Services
- Adult Day Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Casa Community Center – a place for socialization and Senior Lunch Program
- Los Niños del Valle Preschool and Child Care – for ages 2-5 plus a summer program for ages 5-8
- Free information and referrals to area service providers, healthcare agencies and not-for-profits specializing in community services.
- Free balance testing to see if you are at risk for a fall.
- Personal needs assessment.
Inspired Living Institute
- Public educational events and lectures
- Research on issues of aging
- Balance training
- Cognitive retraining
- Core strengthening
- Hand therapy
- Kinesio taping
- Language therapy
- Manual therapy
- Pool therapy (Parkinson’s and Joint Replacement)
- Speech training
- Strain and counterstrain
- Swallow therapy
- Vocal strengthening
Mosaic by Posada Life
- Health and wellness coordination and advocacy
- Fee-for-service with fee assistance available based on need